Friday, August 22, 2008

Spitting!

Sam has been spitting!  It's driving me crazy!  Why does he do it?  Nobody else in our family spits!  I'll look over at him and he'll just be sitting there spitting on the floor, he just sits there and watches it fall!  I've told him a million times, STOP SPITTING!  It's so gross, I'm afraid he'll do it in a public place, or that he's already been doing it in public and I just haven't caught him yet!  AGHHHHH!  Anway, that's my rant, here's a funny picture for all you who want pictures, it's not applicable at all, but it does show Sam being a goon!

2 comments:

joelandbecca said...

OK-I am a little behind schedule, but I got everything all changed around and switched your Ivy and Violet and ETSY to my inspiration links. So proud of you! I will have to do a post soon endorsing you-not that I have major traffic on my blog, but, every little bit helps eh?! Good work!

Anayansi said...

love the picture!