Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Violet's a Crawler now!

I don't know exactly when it happened, but Violet can now crawl.  She started scooting forward about a week or two ago, hadn't really mastered it yet, but at least she was going forward, and now she's crawling!  She didn't even really do that whole pushing up and rocking thing.  She's just amazing!  And, this is really hard to believe, but she's pulling up on things.  She loves to stand up and every chance she gets she does!  It's so funny to see such a little person just standing there next to something, she's still so petite!

So, the boys start school tomorrow.  I'm so excited, and anxious, and nervous and happy!  I've found myself giddy with glee and then tearing up for no reason!  I can't believe they're so big and tall and smart!  I love them so much!  We get to do the night before school blessings for the first time tonight!  I just honestly can't believe it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That seemed to happen overnight! So sweet!