Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing to Say


I don't have anything to say, but I know people check to see if I've put up new pictures, so I thought I'd post some pictures from a few months back that I never got around to posting when I took them.  This is in October, I think, when Karl was working up in LA.  The kids and I followed him up there and visited the La Brea tar pits and stuff.  These were taken outside of the art museum there.

She was having fun crawling around, at the time, crawling was a relatively new experience for her.


"I'm not having fun anymore!"

My handsome Ben
(The others wouldn't stand still for an individual shot)

This one's really cute in black and white, but I know my mom prefers color

They were playing tag


So cute, shortly after this shot was taken, Karl got there and she crawled as fast has her chubby little legs could go, up the steep grass hill to meet him!

3 comments:

Rachel Wattson said...

great pictures Ivy. You have an eye for perspective.

Gaines Family Blog said...

Adorable!! Thank you for posting. I do love checking everyones blog to see what they have been up to. Love the black and white photos!

Holly & Matt said...

i love these pictures! i never saw the last one with violet in the puffy sweater.. i'm craving her now!