Monday, January 5, 2009

Third First Day of School!


The boys started school here finally, and it went off without a hitch.  The school is really big, so the boys get to be in separate classes and both their teachers are really nice.  The kindergarteners have their own playground and bathrooms in the classrooms, so it's really safe and secluded.  So, all is well!

On a side note, as I was pulling up the internet on my computer just now, to check my blog and stuff, I happened to notice that google was already up and by chance I checked to see what the search was, and Ben googled himself!  We just thought that was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

oh that sounds so good about their new school. and mom said it only goes till like 11:30. much more appropriate and less traumatic! p.s. cutie Ben!

joelandbecca said...

I am so glad it looks like it will be a good school year now. Kindergarten can be such a fun year. So, so glad they get to be in different clasees too!

Jessica said...

Haha how cute of little ben. Who doesnt love to google themself!?