Thursday, November 27, 2008

Browning Family Photos!

So, something was up with my camera and I couldn't get my shutter speed to speed up, so a lot of these have blurry faces or hands or whatever.  Sucky!




Everyone looks the best in this one, except Violet, but everyone already knows she's gorgeous!

Peek-a-Boo Maddy!


The Original Family
(Sorry Tommy, in all the others someone else looked funny too!)
The Family Now

Nice Dad!
Aren't we pretty!

I like this one
(But I'm not sure if Jilli will like it, you're pretty Jilli)

Ma and Pa

Karl and Ivy

Tommy and Yessica

Matt and Holly

Jillian and Evan
(Just Kidding)

Jillian and Evan

Great-Grandma


1 comment:

joelandbecca said...

OH HI!!!!! I have missed you so much! I am so glad that the move went well. I love all these darling family photos. It must have been so hard to leave! What darling Thanksgiving photos too. I love drunk Violet and your sweet grateful boys!