Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Violets Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday Violet!  Yesterday was so wonderful, I can hardly believe that she has been with us for a whole year now, and yet I can not imagine our lives without her!  She is the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful little girl in the whole world and I am so grateful she's mine!  I have absolutely TONS of pictures and videos (I try to keep my video segments down to 30 secs for easy uploading), so enjoy!  I've tried to put them in chronological order, and you can click on the pictures to see full size images.

Grandma and Grandpa Clinger gave her this darling purse.
She new exactly what to do with the bracelet!

First we filled her tummy up with noodles...









 

3 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

She is the prettiest princess in the world! I love how she just picked daintily at her cake instead of digging in! so cute. And her hair looks flaming red in all the pictures. I can't wait to see her in a week!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Violet!! She is just so lovely, you just can't help but stare at her amazing little face. Good work Ivy!

Unknown said...

You have the CUTEST one year old girl in the world. Look out Carl, you will be putty in her hands for the rest of your life!!